Little Bees Childcare Rosebery
We are open from 7.00am to 6.00pm five days a week, 51 weeks a year, and close on public holidays.
We offer a high-quality program based on the intellectual pursuit of excellence in early childhood education and care through collaborative and individual research and practice.
We are committed to upholding the rights of the child and engaging children meaningfully in experiences that promote their desire for learning and spark their curiosity. Children use these skills to explore an environment that supports the development of positive relationships and nurtures each individual's sense of belonging, being and becoming. We also foster mutually respectful partnerships with families in the context of a culturally diverse community.
Little Bees beautiful indoor and outdoor spaces are created to inspire wonder, delight and the exchange of ideas, and to value the relationships that are important to children's lives.
In this stimulating learning environment children:
• Feel safe, respected and valued as unique individuals.
• Learn to make friends, share happily, and respect and cooperate with others.
• Learn to communicate well, act responsibly and play an active role in the community.
• Work in harmony with teachers and families to explore and develop their potential.
• Play creatively, enjoyably and in educationally dynamic ways.
• Connect with, and care for, the natural world.
To see detailed information on our centre please use this link Little Bees Childcare Rosebery